Have you ever sat and pondered how you can lower your business expenses and speed up operations? If so, we have few ideas for you to think about.
Let’s first specify a few niche sectors which can benefit the most from the WRKON platform:
- IT & Networking
- Marketing & Advertising
- Web/Mobile App Development
- Writing & Editing
All of the abovenamed niche sectors have one thing in common; the products and services which are produced within are almost all completed online by professionals, freelancers, and digital nomads.
At wrkon.com, we specialize in providing you with tools which can help you to source, test, manage, and communicate with the people which produce or provide products and services to your business clients.
Let’s take an example:
Let’s say you are running a small online business which provides web design and web development services. You have a team of 10 people where two of them are web designers and eight of them are web developers.
How can WRKON be beneficial for you?
- You can build lists of people who are highly skilled in web design and web development at no cost.
- You can reduce the workload of your current team by forwarding the bulk or all of your assignments, in time, to your talent pool on the WRKON platform.
- You require no additional physical office space.
- You have the competitive advantage, you can produce same quality services but at much cheaper rates.
- You have the ability to work with large clients as you have the capability to meet your clients’ needs by possessing all these remote talents.
- You can simultaneously work with more clients and hence make more profit.
- You can provide super-fast, on-demand services to your clients as you can have in excess of 50 talents on hand, awaiting tasks from you 24/7.
I like these benefits. How and where do I begin?
You first need to create a client account and decide which business operations you want to outsource. For a web design & development company, these services could be, for example: creating web templates, designing graphic elements, testing, setting up servers, server configuration, and related tasks.
You need to decide in advance which of your business operations you wish to outsource. If you would like to outsource “server configuration” then you will need to create a test for this task to ensure that your candidates and potential talent pool possess the right skills and qualifications for the job. After you have created your test task, you will receive a URL which you can share on social media/freelancer boards, forums, or other avenues through which you intend to source your talents in order that they can apply by completing your test.
Let’s say you receive 100 applicants, of which 30 successfully pass your test task, you can then create a new Talent List named “Server Configuration” and transfer those people to that list. The successful result being that you now have 30 suitable talents who can set up servers for you on-demand.
What is a test task? The test task is a small assignment, created by you, which you will set up in your Candidate List for applicants to complete. It can be as simple as requesting them to set up a server while video recording their actions and processes for your assessment and review.
When you set up your “Server Configuration” Talent List, you can begin creating assignments and forwarding them to this list. Assignments are the actual paid jobs and each person in your Talent List can pick one or more tasks each time, as delegated and stipulated by you.